The Book of Regulations of Import & Export1400(2021-2022)
The book of Regulations of Import & Export1400 is a book that contains the description of trade and commerce of various goods and preferential customs tariffs between countries, etc. In fact, this book is a kind of reference for traders and merchants.
What is customs tariff?
Customs tariff is a numerical criterion for determining the position of goods in its customs clearance. In fact, customs tariff determines the amount of customs duty for goods importing from the country’s customs. The customs tariff shall be determined by the Customs Administration in accordance with the laws and regulations determined by the Council of Ministers. Customs tariffs are usually specified as a percentage, for example, the customs tariff for TV clearance is 26%.
What is preferential tariff?
Preferential tariff is a type of agreement between countries in which customs charges and taxes for some similar goods are less or equal to the domestic equivalent of that goods. This is usually in the benefit of the exporting country and will lead to the growth of the exporting country’s economy. Preferential tariffs are usually imposed on economically developing countries by developed countries to help them grow financially. Because if the countries with weak economic status are not supported by the developed countries, they will not be able to export their goods to other countries. It is necessary to mention that this case is signed in the form of agreements between the two countries and the parties must agree on the provisions of those agreements. There is another type of preferential tariff called barter between two or three countries that are economically on the same level. Accordingly, both laws and offers to other countries with which they do business are mutually exclusive.
The Book of Laws and Regulations of 1400 also contains a number of laws and regulations that have been submitted to the customs in the form of circulars by the relevant organs and organizations.
The book of Regulations of Import & Export1400(2021-2022)
The book of Regulations of Import & Export generally consists of several sections and chapters, and in order to receive the information you want, you must have sufficient control over the different sections of this book in order to choose correctly the customs tariff for your goods. If you do not have comprehensive and complete information on this issue, ask for help from people who are skilled in these matters so that you do not have problems in customs clearance for goods. Because the transfer of customs tariffs on goods, delays the clearance process of your goods and if your goods are perishable, it will cause you problems and losses.
List of preferential tariffs in the book of Regulations of Import & Export1400 sorted by type of goods
As mentioned in the book of Regulations of Import & Export, in each chapter, a number of specific goods have been tariffed, and you should refer to one of the desired chapters to receive information about the tariff of your required product. Of course, it is possible that some goods have two, three or even more customs tariffs, depending on the type of consumption, which, as mentioned, will depend on your expertise in finding the customs tariff of the desired product and its type of consumption.
- Chapter 1: Live animals, animal products
- Chapter 2: Vegetable products
- Chapter 3: Animal or vegetable fats and oils
- Chapter 4: Food industry products, cokes, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- Chapter 5: Mineral products
- Chapter 6: Chemical industry products or related industries
- Chapter 7: Plastic materials and objects made from these materials, rubber, etc.
- Chapter 8: Raw skins, leather, soft skins and objects made from these materials
- Chapter 9: Wood and objects made from wood, charcoal, cork and objects made from cork
- Chapter 10: Wood pulp or other cellulosic fiber material, paper or cardboard for recycling
- Chapter 11: Textile materials and products made from these materials
- Chapter 12: Shoes, hats, parasols, canes, whips, etc.
- Chapter 13: Artifacts of stone, plaster, cement, asbestos, mica, etc.
- Chapter 14: Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones, metal, etc.
- Chapter 15: Ordinary metals and their products
- Chapter 16: Machinery and mechanical devices, electrical appliances, their components and parts and etc.
- Chapter 17: Land, air, water vehicles and related transport equipment
- Chapter 18: Optics and instruments, photography, cinematography, measurement, control
- Chapter 19: Weapons and ammunition, their components and parts
- Chapter 20: Various goods and products
- Chapter 21: Art objects, collectibles or antiques